Monday, July 19, 2010

Christmas in July

Challenge #19 at Fantabulous Cricut is Christmas In July:
Create a Christmas theme project, perhaps something to get ready for the upcoming holiday.



I love Snowmen.  My DH will tell you that the minute it snows for the first time, I will be out there building one!  When would be a better time to make a snowman than in the HOT July sun, when you just dream of a little cool.  Oh, thank goodness for air conditioning and the  Cricut.  I love how the little guy is wearing the moose hat. Ha ha ha. I crack myself up.


Shadowbox frame 8x8

Walk in My garden for the Snowflakes (flower)  and Snowmen arms (butterfly body)

George for my Snowmen (I didn't like any of the snowmen on the cartridges I had)

Paper Doll Dress Up for the Hats

Serenade - Bird - Swirly Tree

Papers are from a Christmas Pack I got last year at Tuesday Morning.  

15 comments:

beejay said...

That's adorable! (I love snowmen too) I love the way you popped the title and you are right about the moose hat! hehe

Melinda Beltran said...

What a great job! I loved the little Moose hat too! You're right....Thank the Lord for the Cricut and AC! in July! What a super cute project!

Crystal said...

Penny I love snowmen too! I cant think about winter though when it is 105 everyday with like 50% humidity! OF COURSE this is the record breaking hottest summer, we also had the record breaking coldest winter, record breaking SNOW FALL, and the record breaking EARTHQUAKE just last week. Sounding like we are bad juju for this place LOL!

Anonymous said...

Penny, that is so darn cute! I LOVE the colors and that cute little one with his antlers! LOL! Snow? NO THANK YOU! It invokes only one image... ME shoveling the driveway! And it's a BIG driveway!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Love, love, love this snow-family!!!! Adorable. Another fabulous masterpiece! Happy Monday!

Rhonda Emery said...

super adorable

Amanda said...

Oh Penny, I absolutely love snowmen and your are just too cute!!!

Amanda:0)

Kate said...

I noticed that moose hat right away! I love that your snowmen all seem to have their own personalities. Great job with your framed art!

Sherri said...

What a happy little snowman family!!!

BrendaB said...

Those snowmen are the cutest! Love the little moose hat on the little snow guy!

Angi Barrs said...

That moose hat made me smile. Those little snowmen are soooooo adorable. :)

Angji said...

Totally cute! I didn't even notice the moose hat until you pointed it out. I must still be asleep!

flowerdisco said...

penny...hope all is well. busy on this neck of the woods. love this project too....so pretty and what a great idea. and yes...I can't wait for some cooler weather but not ready for the snowmen yet, :-)

Valerie said...

your snowmen are awesome!! the reindeer antlers on the little one made me smile :)

Michelle said...

this is tooo cute! I love it!

Lijit Search Wijit