Thursday, May 11, 2017

Gallbladder Problems

My friend, Mike, was in the hospital for a week before they finally discovered the problem was his gallbladder.  They removed it and he's good to go.  I made a card for him to make him smile a little.



This is a favorite die cut and stamp set from Close To My Heart called School Years.  I don't care so much about the school theme as much as I just love that there is a little boy with the group that I can use for male cards.


This Card is Cricut Print and Cut Word Bubble and Star, CTMH - School Years, Fancy Pants Paper,  #BradandEyletOutlet brads.  

I'm entering this card in 

As You Like It Challenge - Use Your Favorite Die

CHALLENGE 158 Anything goes - Crafting From The Heart

Challenge #241 - Anything Goes - Addicted to Stamps


As part of this same set, I made this card for Mike's wife, to encourage her when they didn't know what was wrong.  We've been girlfriends for 20 years.   Rare to have friends that long when you move around in the military like we did. 





I am entering this card in: 

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit