Monday, October 30, 2017

Make It Sparkle #313

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Fantabulous Cricut 
Monday challenge!



Challenge #313-Make it Sparkle

Make it sparkle with glitter, gems, etc!



This Weeks Sponsor


I used this really cute Bathtub image from Pretty Cute Stamps
I uploaded it and cut it with my Cricut, then cut the Duck Picture, Bubbles and Towel. The duck is from the New Arrival Cartridge and the Bubbles, Towel and perfume, shampoo bottles are from the Paper Doll Cartridge



I added Stickles to all the bubbles to make them sparkle and shine.
The sentiment printed on my printer - Wash Away Your Troubles with some Bubbles.



Image result for easel card instructions for display

This is an easel card so I always put the little instruction print on the back.


The paper is Fancy Pants 6x6 Christmas Papers.  I liked this paper because it looked like wallpaper.  I used clear vellum for the bubbles, accented the edges with blue crayola marker and added stickles for sparkle.
Come join us with your Cricut cuts at Fantabulous Cricut for some great prizes! 



No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit